IT Helpdesk Engineer
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We are a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced huge growth over the past years and we're looking for an IT Helpdesk Engineer to support our team with all ICT issues as we continue to scale. This individual may wear many hats so she/he must have the flexibility and resilience needed to thrive in an ever-changing startup environment.
This is an unmatched opportunity for a passionate IT Engineer to kick-start her/his career. If you like what you read below, we want to hear from you!
- Able to install Ubuntu/Windows/Mac operating systems.
- Able to set up and connect computers (Ubuntu/Windows/Mac) to printers and resolve arising issues.
- Experience in ethernet configuration. Being friendly with Unify equipment is a plus point.
- Experience in resolving issues that come from software installation/configuration.
- Willing to support on weekends in case there is a need to configure/build for the ethernet.
- Reliable, enthusiastic, self-directed, detail-oriented, patient.
- Able to communicate in English.
- A degree in a related field.
What you will do:
- Install needed libraries and applications on new computers before new hires’ onboarding.
- Provide daily support to the team and resolve any related issues to ensure the smooth running of all the computers, network devices, printers, etc.
- Check and resolve if there are any issues with ethernet and security equipment.
- Support in implementation of office IT security.
- Manage and update company's assets into the asset management tool.
- Manage company's public devices, e.g. laptops, phones, tablets.
- Support other IT jobs when requested.
- Work side by side with a global team of passionate and purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- On-site opportunities in the U.S. for qualified staff.
- Develop amazing products to serve clients who are leading corporations around the world.
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career.
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology.
- Internal and external professional development opportunities.
- Benefit package including:
- Competitive performance-based salary and 13th month salary bonus;
- Annual salary review;
- Healthcare package with annual health check-up and premium medical insurance;
- Free lunch;
- In-house English class;
- Family Care package with medical insurance and child care allowance;
- Loyalty bonus plan;
- And heaps of internal events and team buildings to enjoy.
To learn more about how we're disrupting the recruiting industry, check out our website: paradox.ai
To know more about our social life, visit our fan page: www.facebook.com/ParadoxVietnam
Contact our HR team: firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: live:hr_17855 | Phone: (+84) 236 3788099
Job Status: Full Time