Are you an experienced integrations leader with a passion for mentoring?
Do you love the challenge of complex tech stacks and global enterprise clients?
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with the most innovative recruiting technology on the market and impact the lives of job seekers around the world?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automated interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
We are looking for an experienced integrations leader to help us transform the way companies recruit and hire through our conversational AI solutions. This is a unique opportunity for a passionate and motivated leader to serve as a strategic partner and technical expert, building seamless integrations while developing and mentoring a team of high performers.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As our Integrations Director, you will:
- Lead and manage a team of integrations consultants and technical support engineers, providing mentorship and guidance
- Build, test and maintain integrations via APIs for cloud-based applications and HR/recruiting systems
- Act as the technical liaison between team members, clients, and stakeholders to define requirements and clarify project scope and roadmaps
- Engage in solution design with clients and internal team by leading virtual and on-site meetings
- Handle different request types and end points, while maintaining library of useful API calls to be used as needed
- Be an integral member of Product team leadership, identifying areas of improvement within workflow solutions and driving continuous improvement
- Care deeply about your team and cultivating high performers through personalized support, mentoring, and career development
Experience & Skills Required
- 5+ years of experience building integrations for enterprise SaaS software, ideally in an HR/recruiting technology environment
- 4+ years of client-facing experience and high level of comfort leading conversations with large enterprise and Fortune 500 companies
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of direct reports
- Deep understanding of APIs, especially Web APIs, REST APIs, JSON-RPC and XML-RPC
- Extensive experience with AWS, JSON, and XML data structures
- Experience working with API development platforms such as Postman, Dell Boomi, Mulesoft and/or SoapUI
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities at a given time
- Passion for mentoring and developing employees
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time