At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We are a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we're looking for an active and enthusiastic HR Coordinator as we continue to scale. This individual may wear many hats so they must have the flexibility and resilience needed to thrive in an ever-changing startup environment.
This is an unmatched opportunity to kick-start your career. If you like what you read below, we want to hear from you!
- ~2 years of working experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/ administrative position.
- Excellent skills in making contracts, developing HR documents, forms... Experience in building and managing HR processes is a plus.
- Good English skills (especially writing skill).
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to set priorities and multitask.
- Being reliable, enthusiastic, hard-working, detail-oriented, patient, careful, and willing to learn.
- Being agile, active, friendly, open-minded; good problem-solving skill; ability to work independently with minimum supervision and also to work in teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability in using MS Office, Google Drive, Email.
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality.
- Bachelor Degree is preferred.
What you will do:
- Draft, check and manage service contracts, freelancer contracts (both English and Vietnamese) under HR’s management.
- Coordinate HR processes. Assist with drafting and implementing guiding documents, rules, regulations, procedures, notices, forms,... related to HR and communications.
- Translate documents related to HR, communications and other documents as required.
- Assist in preparation of HR reports and personnel statistics.
- Manage the document storage tools and manage the work progress of the department. Develop and manage tools to improve department’s productivity.
- Assist the manager in coordinating the performance review process.
- Assist in statistics and arrangement of personnel records.
- Assist with administrative tasks, paperworks within the scope of functions and responsibilities of the department when assigned.
- Assist in event organization activities, HR administration and office management when required.
- Carry out other assignments by HRM.
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate and purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career.
- The opportunity to participate in building the next big thing in recruiting technology.
- Internal and external professional development opportunities.
- Benefit package including:
- Competitive performance-based salary, annual performance bonus and 13th month salary bonus;
- Annual salary review;
- Healthcare package with annual health check-up and premium medical insurance;
- Free lunch;
- Petrol allowance;
- In-house English class;
- Family Care package with medical insurance and child care allowance;
- Loyalty bonus plan;
- And heaps of internal events and team buildings to enjoy.
To learn more about how we're disrupting the recruiting industry, check out our website: paradox.ai
To know more about our social life, visit our fan page: www.fb.com/ParadoxVietnam
Contact our HR team: firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: live:hr_17855 | Phone: (+84) 236 3788099
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: PDX_PA_5105B91C-DDE7-4F23-8546-55D50257343E_21807813