Head of Software Security
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we are looking for a Head of Software Security to join our team. This person will be responsible for the continued management and implementation of information security policies at Paradox.
This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer and will be responsible for the maintenance of the Paradox information security program. In addition to our ISO 27001 and SOC 2 certifications, Paradox continues to invest in information security. The Head of Software Security will help Paradox optimize the performance of the security-related tools to support and maintain our information security program. This role will help us achieve continuous improvement in relation to our overall approach to information security.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Paradox Team. You will be working alongside people who are extremely passionate about technology and innovation. If you like what you read below, we want to hear from you!
- Help plan and protect the organization’s cyber-security plan
- Create suggestions for the most efficient security solutions and identify best practices.
- Develop new training and implementation methods for end-users when they need to install or learn about new security products and/or procedures
- Other responsibilities include:
- Policy Development (ISO 27001, SOC2, CMMI)
- Vulnerability Scanning (Servers, Laptops, Applications)
- Third-Party Risk Assessments
- Standard Configurations (set and audit standard configuration)
- RFP Responses
- Information Security Risk Tracking (System access, onboarding, off-boarding, system vulnerabilities,)
Requirements and Experience:
- Current experience in Information Security or Cyber Security Management
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs, and technology projects
- Hands-on experience across multiple areas of information security (e.g. vulnerability management, penetration testing, identity access management, Data Loss Protection, SIEM, risk, endpoint)
- Experience with the understanding of information security technologies, including AWS Security Hub (required) and the following (or similar): Sophos Central, JumpCloud, Tenable/Nessus, SimpleRisk, and KnowBe4
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Security, or other analytical disciplines
- Successful completion of one or more of the following certifications: CISA, CISM, CTGA, CRISC, and/or CISSP
- 7+ years of combined experience in one or more of the following areas: information security audits, information security, risk management, security and controls assessments, and/or IT audit
- 7+ years of combined experience working with one or more of the following regulatory requirements: SOC2, ISO 27001, and/or NIST,
- 7+ years of experience assessing the design and implementation of IT Process and IT Controls
- Experience providing security requirements for projects and systems that map to security control objectives
- Experience performing a risk analysis of projects and systems that cannot meet security standards and/or security control objectives
- Exceptional Interpersonal/Communications skills - feel comfortable interacting with others in-depth levels about software development and implementation
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong leadership, project management skills, including the ability to drive security training/plans and initiatives in multiple departments
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
To meet Olivia, our AI assistant, and learn more about how we're disrupting the recruiting industry, check out our website - https://careers.paradox.ai
Job Status: Full Time