Full-stack Web Developer
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We are a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we're looking for more talented software engineers to join our team as we continue to scale. These individuals must have the flexibility needed to thrive in an ever-changing startup environment.
This is an unmatched opportunity for passionate and motivated software engineers to kick-start their new journeys. If you like what you read below, we want to hear from you!
- Information Technology or Computer Science background.
- 1+ years of experience working on web system with any languages (We are also looking for senior engineers and fresh graduates). If you are experienced in Python or passionate about this language, we’re more than happy to get to know you.
- Experience with Web services, API, ORM, Restful.
- Experience with CSS, SASS, jQuery. Experience with Vue.js is an advantage.
- A team player who is passionate about developing award-winning works using latest progressive frameworks.
- Good sense of teamwork, high responsibility.
- Good at English.
- Strong logical thinking; proactive, open-minded and learning attitude.
- It would be a plus if you have knowledge and experience about: AWS, DevOps; Python, Django.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the engineering team in Vietnam and product team in the U.S.
- Clarify requirements, initiate solutions and develop deliverable software.
- Update/Create API-based system to support new features.
- Design architecture (code layout, storage structure) for new features.
- Work with RDS (MySQL), Redis, Memcached, etc.
- Layout CSS, SASS, create HTML templates based on design files.
- Suggest appropriate technical solutions and make other recommendations to the team.
- Work side by side with a global team of passionate and purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- On-site opportunities in the U.S. for qualified staff.
- Develop amazing products to serve clients who are leading corporations around the world.
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career.
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology.
- Internal and external professional development opportunities.
- Benefit package including:
- Competitive performance-based salary and 13th month salary bonus;
- Annual salary review;
- Healthcare package with annual health check-up and premium medical insurance;
- Free lunch;
- In-house English class;
- Family Care package with medical insurance and child care allowance;
- Loyalty bonus plan;
- And heaps of internal events and team buildings to enjoy.
To learn more about how we're disrupting the recruiting industry, check out our website: paradox.ai
To know more about our social life, visit our fan page: www.facebook.com/ParadoxVietnam
Contact our HR team: firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: live:hr_17855 | Phone: (+84) 236 3788099
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: PDX_PA_F479E559-ACA2-4B41-AA65-71C066D6E15D_219044