Full Stack Software Engineer
Are you a backend-oriented engineer who loves to solve interesting challenges?
Do you thrive in the energizing environment of a fast growing tech company?
Are you a people person who is into code? (and not a code person who is into people!)
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right, you can build teams that can change the world. We’re helping organizations around the globe reimagine hiring with our first-of-its-kind recruitment technology. From our virtual AI assistant, Olivia, to our best-in-class hiring assessments, Paradox is laser focused on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our high-performance culture and triple-digit growth have been recognized on Deloitte’s "Fast 500" technology companies, the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies, and as a Forbes Best Startup Employers. And we’re just getting started. We are looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company and create the future together.
We're looking for an experienced back-end-oriented full stack engineer to join our world-class product & development team. You'll be a critical member of the Paradox Israel team and play a key role in our product's technical planning and execution - helping millions of candidates around the world enjoy a faster, clearer and more transparent hiring process through the power of conversational AI.
Are you ready to help build the next great tech company? We want to hear from you!
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will:
- Plan and execute programming of client-side and server-side scalable, end-user-facing web applications
- Adopt lean methodologies, learn client needs, deliver fast and fail fast in order to rapidly achieve business goals
- Gain a deep understanding of product challenges to make smart, efficient software-building decisions
- Work closely with global R&D, Product, and Design teams located in the US and Vietnam
- Embrace our collaborative team environment - we love pair-programming, knowledge sharing, and idea ping-ponging
Experience & Skills Required
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in back-end software development
- Skilled in AWS, RESTful API, Nginx, CI - Jenkins, SQL, Postgres, Docker, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, and Django
- Comfortable working with modern front-end platforms, such as AngularJS, ReactJS, vue.js, and Cypress
- Experience in development process agile methodologies (e.g SCRUM)
- Ability to travel internationally once or twice a year
- Authorization to work in Israel
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: PDX_PA_210BFD2D-250B-4F57-B1BC-C55518CE9E4C_21823290