Full Stack Software Engineer
Are you a full stack software engineer looking for your next big adventure?
Do you thrive in the energizing environment of a fast growing tech company?
Are you looking for an opportunity to join and help shape the future of Tel-Aviv’s best R&D center?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
Join Paradox Israel, the "special forces" R&D center helping millions of candidates around the world enjoy a faster, clearer and more transparent hiring process through the power of Olivia. As a full-stack engineer on our growing team, you will play a key role in our product’s technical planning and execution.
Are you ready to join the next great tech company and Tel-Aviv’s premier R&D team? We want to hear from you!
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will:
- Be responsible for client-side and server-side programming of end-user facing web applications
- Work closely with teammates - we love pair-programming, knowledge sharing and idea ping-pong
- Adopt lean methodologies, learn client needs, deliver fast and fail fast in order to rapidly achieve business goals
- Stay updated on the latest technologies and make educated decisions on the best stack and architecture for each project according to its needs and goals.
- Work closely with global R&D, Product, and Design teams located in the US and Vietnam
Experience & Skills Required
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in software development
- 2+ years of experience in Python, node.js
- 2+ years of experience in modern frontend platforms (e.g. Angular, React, vue.js)
- Experience in a cloud-based environment: AWS/Azure, RESTful API, Nginx, Docker, CI - Jenkins, SQL/Postgres, Kubernetes
- Familiarity with Django or agile methodologies (e.g SCRUM) are an advantage!
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time