Front Office Coordinator
Are you a "host with the most" kind of person with a knack for organizing, coordinating, and making people feel welcome?
Do you miss face-to-face connection and the energizing buzz of working in the office?
Are you looking to kick-start your career at a values-driven tech startup?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
After working virtually for over a year, we are thrilled to be returning to our beautiful Paradox headquarters office in June! We're looking for someone with exceptional customer service skills to help us manage office operations and provide administrative support across the business. This is an unmatched opportunity for a motivated, highly organized professional looking to make a BIG impact and kick-start a lasting career in a tech startup.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As a Front Office Coordinator, you will:
- Deliver an amazing first impression and in-office experience to everyone who enters our Paradox headquarters office
- Manage the main entrance and front desk and deliver warm, professional hospitality to all Paradox employees, clients, and visitors coming and going from the office
- Be responsible for operations and administrative support for a range of ongoing business needs, such as coordinating events, mail/postal services, and office supplies and logistics
- Be a go-to collaborator on special projects across Paradox teams to help drive strategic initiatives forward
Experience & Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Previous work or internship experience in customer service, sales, or other guest-facing roles
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities/ projects/ accounts at once
- Good technology skills, able to quickly learn new software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be eager to take on new challenges, grow their career and take on additional roles/responsibilities
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package
Learn more about our full-time and intern career opportunities at https://careers.paradox.ai/students
Job Status: Full Time