Front Desk Associate
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and are looking for an enthusiastic Front Desk Associate to join our team. To succeed in this entry-level role, you must have an engaging, outgoing, and have an operationally-focused attitude. Your extraordinary customer service skills will make every guest feel welcome.
This is an unmatched opportunity for passionate and motivated individual to kick-start their career in a fast-paced, startup environment. If you like what you read below, we want to hear from you!
Paradox’s Front Desk Associate Loves To:
- Deliver amazing first impressions and have a passion for delivering exceptional service
- Organize and manage multiple office needs and offer assistance (e.g., keep stock of office supplies, manage mail and postal services, and support off-site activities, as needed)
- Proactively provide general administrative support and assist with company documents and paperwork
- Work with Paradox teams on select projects to drive business initiatives forward
Experience & Skills Required:
- 1-4 years of experience in customer service, Front desk, sales, or client-facing roles
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities/ projects/ accounts at once
- Good technology skills, able to quickly learn new software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be eager to take on new challenges, grow their career and take on additional roles/ responsibilities
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package
Job Status: Full Time