Enterprise Implementations Manager
Are you a software implementations professional who loves helping clients achieve the impossible?
Are you a connoisseur of HR technology with a wealth of knowledge on HCM and ATS platforms?
Do you thrive in the energizing environment of a fast growing tech company?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
We're looking for an Implementations Manager to play a critical role on our Client Success team. You will help support the end-to-end client onboarding process for our customers (we call them clients), including complex enterprise organizations, Fortune 500 companies and the world's most beloved brands. Your implementation projects will range in scope and complexity and you will continuously be learning, growing, and transforming the way our clients get work done.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As an Enterprise Implementations Manager, you will:
- Manage software implementations for one or many clients at a time, supporting all stages of client onboarding, from solution design to UAT to training
- Partner with internal teams to estimate, document, and manage project scope
- Be a dedicated point of contact to clients and act as a technical liaison with our integrations team
- Proactively monitor adoption and client success our products
Experience & Skills Required:
- 4+ years experience managing complex software implementation projects
- Extensive knowledge of the HR technology industry, including HCM, HRIS, ATS and CRM platforms
- Previous experience working with large, complex organizations and/or Fortune 1000 companies
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced, client-centric environment
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time