Enterprise Implementations Manager
Are you a software implementations professional who loves helping clients achieve the impossible?
Are you a connoisseur of HR technology with a wealth of knowledge on HCM and ATS platforms?
Do you thrive in the energizing environment of a fast growing tech company?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right, you can build teams that can change the world. We’re helping organizations around the globe reimagine hiring with our first-of-its-kind recruitment technology. From our virtual AI assistant, Olivia, to our best-in-class hiring assessments, Paradox is laser focused on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our high-performance culture and triple-digit growth have been recognized on Deloitte’s "Fast 500" technology companies, the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies, and as a Forbes Best Startup Employers. And we’re just getting started. We are looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company and create the future together.
We're looking for an Implementations Manager to play a critical role on our Client Success team. You will help support the end-to-end client onboarding process for our customers (we call them clients), including complex enterprise organizations, Fortune 500 companies and the world's most beloved brands. Your implementation projects will range in scope and complexity and you will continuously be learning, growing, and transforming the way our clients get work done.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As an Enterprise Implementations Manager, you will:
- Manage software implementations for multiple clients at a time, supporting all stages of client onboarding, from project timeline through solution design, user acceptance testing, and training
- Partner with internal teams to estimate, document, and manage project scope
- Act as a dedicated point of contact to clients and act as a technical liaison with our integrations team
- Proactively monitor adoption and client success our products
Experience & Skills Required:
- 4+ years experience managing complex software implementation projects
- Extensive knowledge of the HR technology industry, including HCM, HRIS, ATS and CRM platforms
- Experience working on software for large, complex organizations with over 10,000 employees
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced, client-centric environment
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time