Enterprise Implementations Manager
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we're looking for a client-obsessed Enterprise Implementations Manager with extensive client-management experience to join our team.
This individual will wear many hats as they provide end-to-end support throughout the client journey so they must have the flexibility and resilience needed to thrive in an ever-changing startup environment. In return, they'll be given the opportunity to collaborate with an outstanding Client Success team and drive exceptional business results for our clients.
Paradox Enterprise Implementations Managers Love:
- Our customers (We call them clients) and care deeply about helping solve their problems
- Sharing their knowledge and passion about enterprise software and the recruiting industry
- Being tech-savvy, self-directed, patient, client-centric, results-oriented, and enthusiastic
- Managing software implementations in collaboration with internal and external teams
- Proactively monitoring client success and adoption of our products
Paradox Enterprise Implementations Managers Will:
- Partner with client and internal teams to estimate, document, and manage project scope
- Conduct initial on-boarding, setup, and continuing education trainings for clients
- Serve as a dedicated point of contact for any technical and support-related issues, for one or many clients
- Have 4+ years experience in a software implementations support role, experience with Fortune 1000 companies preferred
- Have proven experience managing complex projects and/or project management certifications preferred
Why You Should Work at Paradox
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time