Enterprise Account Executive (UK)
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a global startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of conversational AI. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’re proud to support some of the biggest brands in the world, have been recognized as a Human Resource Executive’s Best HR Product, and were recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers. We’ve experienced tremendous growth over the past year and we are looking for a global Enterprise Account Executive to help expand our reach and impact on the Talent industry.
This sales professional will leverage their HR tech industry experience to build enterprise client relationships globally They’ll work closely with our clients, business development, and solutions teams to understand client pain points and improvement opportunities, and to drive positive change in the TA/HR practices of these large, global enterprise organizations and Fortune500 companies.
Paradox's Enterprise Account Executives Love To:
- Prioritize our clients' success over their own success - they know that when clients win we all win
- Drive and manage the entire client lifecycle
- Build and foster relationships with key players in the industry
- Ask questions and draw from their industry experience to connect dots for our clients
- Work closely with clients to gain a deep understanding of their business challenges
- Present creative solutions through storytelling and consultative conversations
- Collaborate with the Paradox team to deliver scalable recruiting technology to our clients
Requirements & Experience:
- Experience building relationships with large enterprise companies with complex organizational structures and multiple decision-makers
- 7+ years experience in software sales
- Must have experience selling HR tech solutions in a global enterprise environment
- Comfortability working cross-functionally with global teams and clients
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package
Job Status: Full Time