Employee Services Specialist
Are you full of creative ideas for delivering an exceptional employee experience?
Do you thrive in the ever-changing environment of a high-growth tech company?
Are you passionate about making benefits simple and seamless to employees?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
As our Employee Services Specialist, you’ll play a pivotal role in the Paradox employee experience. You will be our in-house expert on benefits and payroll and own all day-to-day operations and administration. Teammates will look to you for support, education, and troubleshooting on all of their benefits and pay questions and issues. As we continue to grow, you will have a critical role in new hire onboarding and have the opportunity to provide insights as we expand globally.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As an Employee Services Specialist, you will:
- Manage daily operations for employee benefits, payroll administration, and all benefit/payroll systems (primarily ADP)
- Ensure successful delivery of benefits to Paradox employees and new hires, working closely with the accounting team to reconcile and pay benefit provider invoices
- Process semi-monthly payroll in ADP
- Own the employee onboarding process in ADP, ensuring successful completion of new hire forms, E-Verify/I-9 verification, and payroll setup
- Be employees’ primary point of contact for benefits and payroll, providing concierge customer service in answering questions, researching and resolving issues, and assisting with benefit claims
- Make recommendations for improvements in processes and procedures, and coordinate with other key stakeholders for successful implementation of approved recommendations
- Maintain confidentiality of documents and information
Experience & Skills Required
- 3+ years of work experience, with at least 2 years in employee benefits and/or compensation/payroll administration
- Proficiency in HR information systems (experience with ADP is preferred)
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Comfortable discussing complex and sensitive information
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders at all levels, as well as externally
- Ability to work autonomously and independently on projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time