Director, Sales Enablement
Are you a sales leader with a passion for developing and training teams?
Do you love creating impactful programs that help B2B sales teams succeed?
Are you obsessed with ongoing improvement and driving business results?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automated interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
Reporting to the CRO, this highly visible and collaborative role will partner cross-functionally to drive sales and service performance aligned to Paradox values and client-centric approach. The ideal candidate has a track record of success in developing teams and driving exceptional performance to drive business outcomes and team growth.
As Director of Sales Enablement, your responsibilities will include:
- Sales strategy execution - sales playbook development and deployment, working in close partnership with our go-to-market leaders
- Training & coaching - helping to onboard and develop our sales and client success teams, and continually strengthening their professional skills and acumen
- Sales process improvement & optimization - identifying opportunities and insights to improve the Paradox client experience and increase business outcomes, including RFP process and win-loss analysis
- Content planning & sales communications - partnering with Marketing to drive sales readiness and marketing enablement to support the overall client journey, new product introductions, new market expansions, and campaigns & initiatives
- Performance analysis - assessment and understanding of individual, team, and sales enablement efforts and results
- Beacon of the Paradox culture & mission - reinforcing and demonstrating client centricity and organizational values across the sales and client success teams and process
Experience & Skills Required
- 7+ years of proven sales and sales management experience
- Passion and track record of success building high performing sales and service teams, including hiring, mentoring, and retaining talent
- Deep understanding of SaaS, channel sales, and technology businesses, preferably with experience in new, disruptive tech; experience with HCM/HR technology is a plus
- Experience selling across multiple client segments, with demonstrated success selling and winning large global enterprise customers
- Previous experience leading sales enablement or training efforts
- Ability to juggle and drive forward multiple projects at various stages
- Excellent business acumen and strategic thinking, coupled with growth mindset and bias for continuous learning
- Ability to work from our Scottsdale, AZ office is preferred, but open to Chicago-based or remote for the right candidate, with availability for regular travel
Why you should work at Paradox:
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology and to transform an industry
- Proven, market-leading technology with an impressive portfolio of client evangelists
- High growth start up with an experienced and dedicated leadership team and board of directors
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time