Are you a DevOps Engineer who loves solving interesting challenges?
Want to join the fastest growing company in HR tech - and make an impact on millions of users?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right, you can build teams that can change the world. We’re helping organizations around the globe reimagine hiring with our first-of-its-kind recruitment technology. From our virtual AI assistant, Olivia, to our best-in-class hiring assessments, Paradox is laser focused on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our high-performance culture and triple-digit growth have been recognized on Deloitte’s "Fast 500" technology companies, the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies, and as a Forbes Best Startup Employers. And we’re just getting started. We are looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company and create the future together.
We're hiring a Dev Ops Engineer to support our expanding product, processes, and cloud environment. In this role, you’ll work closely with our local and overseas teams to support our AWS infrastructure. This is a unique opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual to help us build innovative AI solutions, solve complex and difficult problems and work with an industry-leading product and a world-class engineering team.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As a DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Provide day-to-day performance monitoring and support of all AWS Cloud servers, server-based applications, and overall IT infrastructure and systems
- Help improve the way technology is delivered to the enterprise by designing and implementing systems to improve reliability, scalability, security, and performance
- Install, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Develop application and system management tools and processes that reduce manual efforts
- Evaluate the risk and security impact of all DevOps changes while maintaining high availability
Experience & Skills Required:
- 3+ years of full-time Systems Engineer work experience
- 3+ years of experience designing, deploying, and administering complex AWS cloud applications
- Previous experience running and maintaining a 24x7 Internet-oriented production environment and troubleshooting across a networked tech stack
- Deep understanding of cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation in AWS
- Familiarity with automation and monitoring frameworks, deployment, and development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Exceptional communications skills and ability to discuss software development and implementation with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to be part of the team building the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: PDX_PA_E1FC1802-3162-476D-9CD6-D0C9EF3B7229_136590