At Paradox, we believe when you get the people's things right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automated interview scheduling, and so much more.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past years and we're looking for talented DevOps engineers to join our team as we continue to scale. These individuals must have the flexibility needed to thrive in an ever-changing startup environment.
This is an unmatched opportunity for passionate and motivated DevOps engineers to kick-start their new journeys. If you like what you read below, we want to hear from you!
- Information Technology or Computer Science background.
- Experience as a DevOps engineer or similar software engineering roles (We hire from Junior to Senior levels).
- Experience in Linux fundamentals and scripting.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with system monitoring tools such as Datadog, Grafana and Kibana.
- Experience with Salt, Jenkins, Terraform is a plus.
- Experience with Python is a plus.
- Experience with K8s or Nomad is a plus.
- Good sense of teamwork, high responsibility.
- Good at English.
- Proactive, open-minded and learning attitude.
What you will do:
- Hands on with engineering teams to do daily production deployment.
- Build the CI/CD pipeline for application deployment.
- Build and manage infrastructure for the SaaS Web Application using Terraform, Docker, K8s/Nomad.
- Investigate and resolve production errors.
- Consult with technical leaders on the operational requirements of software solutions.
- Work side by side with a global team of passionate and purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- On-site opportunities in the U.S. for qualified staff.
- Develop amazing products to serve clients who are leading corporations around the world.
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career.
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology.
- Internal and external professional development opportunities.
- Benefit package including:
- Competitive performance-based salary and 13th month salary bonus;
- Annual salary review;
- Healthcare package with annual health check-up and premium medical insurance;
- Free lunch;
- In-house English class;
- Family Care package with medical insurance and child care allowance;
- Loyalty bonus plan;
- And heaps of internal events and team buildings to enjoy.
To learn more about how we're disrupting the recruiting industry, check out our website: paradox.ai
To know more about our social life, visit our fan page: www.fb.com/ParadoxVietnam
Contact our HR team: email@example.com | Skype: live:hr_17855 | Phone: (+84) 236 3788099
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: PDX_PA_CC938390-032A-4719-9285-0F0C90ECBA0D_218078