Dev Ops Engineer
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we are looking for a Dev Ops Engineer to support our expanding product, processes, and cloud environment. In this role, you’ll work closely with our local and overseas teams to support our AWS infrastructure.
This is a unique opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual to help us build innovative AI solutions, solve complex and difficult problems and work with an industry-leading product and a world-class engineering team.
We’re looking for a Dev Ops Engineer Who Loves To:
- Provide day-to-day performance monitoring and support of all AWS Cloud servers, server-based applications, and overall IT infrastructure and systems
- Work with the rest of the IT team to improve the way technology is delivered to the enterprise which includes designing and implementing systems to improve reliability, scalability, security, and performance.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Develop application and system management tools and processes that reduce manual efforts.
- Evaluate the risk and security impact of all DevOps changes while maintaining high availability.
Requirements & Experience:
- A strong passion for solving complex software problems and challenges at scale
- A constant excitement about technology and its impact, and a desire to keep abreast of industry trends while learning and adapting skill set quickly and accordingly
- Experience problem solving and troubleshooting across a networked tech stack
- Exceptional Interpersonal/Communications skills - feeling comfortable with interacting with other in-depth levels about software development and implementation
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and drive focused resolutions within features of the product
- Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing Cloud-based infrastructure in AWS.
- Experience running and maintaining a 24x7 Internet-oriented production environment
- Experience in automation and monitoring frameworks, deployment, and development.
- Experience in designing, deploying, and administering complex AWS cloud applications.
- 4 Year College Degree (preferred in Computer Science, MIS, or related discipline) or Equivalent Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with Amazon Web Service technologies, with at least 3 years as a Systems Engineer
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time