At Paradox, we believe when you get the people's things right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automated interview scheduling, and so much more.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past years and we're looking for database engineers to join our team as we continue to scale. These individuals must have the flexibility needed to thrive in an ever-changing startup environment.
This is an unmatched opportunity for passionate and motivated database engineers to kick-start their new journeys. If you like what you read below, we want to hear from you!
- Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or similar backgrounds.
- 4+ years of experience in database engineering.
- Software engineering experience with Python and large production environments is a big plus.
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
- Extensive experience with database technologies and architecture.
- Sound knowledge of best practices in database engineering and data security.
- Exceptional problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A team player who is passionate about developing award-winning works using the latest progressive technologies.
- Good sense of teamwork, high responsibility.
- Good at English.
- Strong logical thinking; proactive, open-minded and learning attitude.
What you will do:
- Participate in database design and development in the sprint implementation process.
- Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary during design, development, and delivery to ensure solid, scalable, robust solutions. Provide database solutions based on technical documents and business requirements.
- Provide technical assistance to resolve all database issues related to performance, capacity, and access.
- Manage and monitor performance, capacity and security of database systems.
- Ensure data integrity and quality in database systems.
- Participate in documenting processes related to database design, configuration and performance.
- Keep abreast of developments and best practices in database engineering.
- Work side by side with a global team of passionate and purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- On-site opportunities in the U.S. for qualified staff.
- Develop amazing products to serve clients who are leading corporations around the world.
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career.
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology.
- Internal and external professional development opportunities.
- Benefit package including:
- Competitive performance-based salary and 13th month salary bonus;
- Annual salary review;
- Healthcare package with annual health check-up and premium medical insurance;
- Free lunch;
- In-house English class;
- Family Care package with medical insurance and child care allowance;
- Loyalty bonus plan;
- And heaps of internal events and team buildings to enjoy.
To learn more about how we're disrupting the recruiting industry, check out our website: paradox.ai
To know more about our social life, visit our fan page: www.fb.com/ParadoxVietnam
Contact our HR team: firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: live:hr_17855 | Phone: (+84) 236 3788099
Job Status: Full Time