Are you a commercial contracts administrator eager to make an impact in your work?
Do you take pride in your writing skills and detail-oriented approach?
Are you looking for the excitement and fast pace of a growing tech startup company?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automated interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of the fastest technology companies in North America by Deloitte and listed on the 2021 Inc 5000, as well as being recognized as a Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
The legal team at Paradox is hiring a Contracts Administrator to manage the lifecycle for commercial contracts. Paradox is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company and we’re looking for someone who can help us keep up with our rapid growth and increasing volume of commercial contracts. This is a unique opportunity to make a direct impact on a fast-growing company, interact with a diverse group of client organizations, and work alongside a passionate, client-centric team.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As a Contracts Administrator, you will:
- Prepare, negotiate, review, administer and approve routine commercial contracts
- Support legal and sales teams in seeing contracts through to full execution
- Ensure appropriate internal contract processes and procedures are followed
- Liaise with legal team regarding contractual rights, obligations and potential contract risks to, among other things, ensure understanding of and adherence to contract details and standards
- Manage contracts software, database, and filing system, and all requisite data entry
Experience & Skills Required
- 3+ years of relevant experience reviewing, redlining, and administering contracts
- Prior experience in commercial contracting function, such as: deal desk, procurement, corporate legal department, or other relevant roles
- Strong working knowledge of fundamental contractual legal requirements
- Excellent writing, grammar, and communication skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and analytical
- Exceptional customer service orientation to both external and internal clients
- Comfortable interacting with varying seniority levels, including executive leadership, the sales team and clients
- Excellent judgment and discretion in handling sensitive and other confidential information
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- Ability to work from our Scottsdale, AZ headquarters office is preferred, but open to remote for the right candidate
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to be part of the team building the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time