Client Success Specialist - May 2021 Start
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’re hiring a Client Success Specialist to join us in Spring 2021 and provide top-notch support to our amazing customers (we call them clients).
If you are passionate, motivated, and want to kick-start your career in a relationship-driven, client-facing role, we want to hear from you!
As a Client Success Specialist, you will:
- Be the primary point of contact for our clients and become a true partner in helping them achieve their goals
- Create magical moments as you advise and educate clients on the power Olivia
- Build meaningful relationships with each client to truly understand their challenges, and create custom solutions to meet their unique needs
- Develop deep expertise in our technology and provide hands-on technical support throughout clients’ journey with Olivia
- Work collaboratively across internal product and engineering teams to translate your clients’ feedback into improvements to our product
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university (or equivalent work experience)
- Previous internship or work experience
- Demonstrated ability to take on responsibilities and persevere when faced with challenges and goals (e.g. double majoring or juggling many extra-curricular activities)
- A track record of excellence and distinction, such as leadership roles, awards/scholarships, or other personal accomplishments
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time