Client Success Specialist/Manager
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and are hiring a Client Success Specialist to provide top-notch service to our amazing customers (we call them clients) as we continue to scale.
If you are passionate, motivated, and have the flexibility and resilience needed to thrive in an ever-changing startup environment, we want to hear from you!
As a Client Success Specialist, you will:
- Be the primary point of contact for our clients and become a true partner in helping them achieve their goals
- Create magical moments as you advise and educate clients on the power Olivia
- Build meaningful relationships with each client to truly understand their challenges, and create custom solutions to meet their unique needs
- Develop a deep expertise in our technology and provide hands-on technical support throughout clients’ journey with Olivia
- Work collaboratively across internal product and engineering teams to translate your clients’ feedback into improvements to our product
Experience & Skills Required
- 1-4 years of experience in customer service, client-facing, sales, or recruiting roles
- Experience working with SaaS/B2B software or in a tech company
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities/projects/accounts at once
- An innate desire to help, understand and find solutions
- Good technology skills, able to quickly learn new software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a knack for staying calm under pressure
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time