Client Success Manager
Do you have exceptional customer service skills and an insanely high give-a-damn?
Are you passionate about making an impact and helping drive business results?
Do you love surrounding yourself with smart people who challenge you to grow and learn?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automated interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
When a new client implements our transformative AI solutions, they aren’t just getting a new software vendor - they’re getting a partner. And it’s the Client Success team at Paradox that brings that partnership to life! We care deeply about our clients and treat their challenges, goals, and wins as our own. We’re searching for someone who shares our obsession for helping, delighting, and making a BIG impact with the clients we partner with.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As a Client Success Manager, you will:
- Be the primary point of contact for our clients and become a true partner in helping them achieve their goals
- Create magical moments as you advise and educate clients on the power Olivia
- Build meaningful relationships with each client to truly understand their challenges, and create custom solutions to meet their unique needs
- Develop a deep expertise in our technology and provide hands-on technical support throughout clients’ journey with Olivia
- Work collaboratively across internal product and engineering teams to translate your clients’ feedback into improvements to our product
Experience & Skills Required
- 3+ years of client-facing work experience, such as customer service, sales, recruiting, or similar roles
- 3+ years experience working with SaaS/B2B software or in a tech company
- Prior experience in the recruiting, staffing, or HR industry
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities/projects/accounts at once
- An innate desire to help, understand and find solutions
- Good technology skills, able to quickly learn new software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a knack for staying calm under pressure
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time