Client Success Manager (UK)
Are you a client success professional with an insanely high give-a-damn?
Do you proudly "geek out" on the latest HR and recruiting technology?
Are you naturally curious and always looking for new ways to improve?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
When a new client implements our transformative AI solutions, they aren’t just getting a new software vendor - they’re getting a partner who takes on their challenges, goals, and successes as our own. When our clients win, we win. And behind every win is our passionate Client Success team. The Client Success team at Paradox cares deeply about our clients and loves rolling up their sleeves to help. We’re searching for someone who shares our obsession for making a big impact and providing top notch partnership to our clients. As the newest member of our small-but-mighty global CS team, you’ll play a key role in growing a new market as we expand the Paradox footprint in the EMEA region.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As a Client Success Manager, you will:
- Be the primary account manager to Paradox clients around the globe, helping them achieve their strategic business goals with our AI-powered solutions and continuously wowing them with our delightfully simple, feels-like-magic software
- Deliver exceptional service throughout the client journey, including training and onboarding, ongoing product support and troubleshooting, and strategic account management
- Proactively monitor clients’ success and adoption and continuously seek new insights into their evolving goals, challenges, and pain points
- Provide deep product expertise and serve as the subject matter expert for platform use and support
- Work collaboratively with globally dispersed teams and clients to drive ongoing product innovations and creative new solutions for your clients
- Develop relationships with clients and users within the organizations to seamlessly manage renewal and expansion opportunities
Experience & Skills Required
- 4+ years of experience in client success, customer service or account management roles
- 4+ years of experience supporting or implementing HR/recruiting software solutions, either in house or as a software provider
- Technical understanding of HR technology ecosystems, including ATS, CRM, HCM, and other related technologies
- Experience educating clients on products and providing ongoing training to users
- Comfortable working remotely with a cross-functional team and clients across different time zones
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time