Client Success Internship
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we're looking for a driven, client-obsessed Intern who can provide top-notch service to our amazing clients as we continue to scale. This individual will wear many hats and must have the flexibility and resilience needed to thrive in an ever-changing startup environment.
This is an unmatched opportunity for a passionate and motivated Client Success Intern. If you like what you read below, we want to hear from you!
Paradox Client Success Interns Love:
- Our customers (We call them clients) and care deeply about helping solve their technical problems or addressing their concerns
- Asking a lot of questions to get to the root of issues
- Monitor client reports to identify key trends and develop training solutions
- Assisting the client success team in client interaction, reporting, and AI education
- Being tech-savvy, self-directed, client-centric, results-oriented, and enthusiastic
Paradox Client Success Interns Must Have:
- Previous internship/work experience in customer support or client-facing roles
- Strong organizational, analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with using technology, and the ability to learn quickly
- Excellent time management skills
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time