Client Success Intern
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we're looking for a driven, client-obsessed Intern who can provide top-notch service to our amazing clients as we continue to scale. This individual will wear many hats and must have the flexibility and resilience needed to thrive in an ever-changing startup environment.
This is an unmatched opportunity for a passionate and motivated Client Success Intern. If you like what you read below, we want to hear from you!
Paradox Client Success Interns Love:
- Our customers (we call them clients) and care deeply about helping solve their technical problems and addressing their concerns
- Utilizing their natural curiosity to uncover problems and making things simple to find solutions with clients
- Taking incoming calls/ emails and speaking different team members of an organization to solve immediate tech issues and ongoing questions
- Making configuration questions to fit clients various expectations and ever-changing needs
- Working closely with the product and engineering teams to identify inefficiencies and work on continuous product improvements
- Being tech-savvy, self-directed, client-centric, results-oriented, and enthusiastic
Paradox Client Success Interns Must Have:
- Desire to kick-start a career in a relationship-driven, client-facing role
- Previous internship/ work experience in customer support or service roles a plus
- Enthusiasm for problem-solving while working collaboratively in a team environment and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational, time management and analytical skills and the ability to prioritize urgent matters
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with using technology, and the ability to learn quickly
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time