Client Success Intern - Summer 2022
Do you have exceptional customer service skills and an insanely high give-a-damn?
Are you looking for a summer 2022 internship where you can have a BIG impact on a growing company?
Do you love surrounding yourself with smart people who challenge you to grow and learn?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automated interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
It takes caring, passionate people to transform software into business results. And that's exactly who you'll find on the Client Success team at Paradox. We’re searching for a summer 2022 intern who shares our obsession for helping, delighting, and making a BIG impact with the clients we partner with.
Sound like your dream internship? We want to hear from you!
As a Client Success Intern, you will:
- Get hands-on experience in professional account management, serving as a true partner to our clients and helping them achieve their goals through our powerful software
- Create magical moments for our clients and their end users, as you advise and educate on our products
- Build meaningful relationships with each client to truly understand their challenges, and help create custom solutions to meet their unique needs
- Develop a deep expertise in our technology and provide hands-on technical support throughout clients’ journey with Olivia
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to translate your clients’ feedback into improvements to our product
Experience & Skills Required
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Previous customer-facing work or internship experience, such as customer service, sales, recruiting, or similar roles
- Experience working with SaaS/B2B software or in a tech company
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities/projects/accounts at once
- An innate desire to help, understand and find solutions
- Good technology skills, able to quickly learn new software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a knack for staying calm under pressure
- Have the ability to work out of our Scottsdale, Arizona office
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Learn more about our full-time and intern career opportunities at https://careers.paradox.ai/students
Job Status: Full Time