Client Success Director
Are you a client success professional with an insanely high give-a-damn?
Have you been managing increasingly large, complex client accounts - and now you’re looking for an even bigger challenge?
Do you proudly "geek out" on the latest HR and recruiting technology?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
When a new client implements our transformative AI solutions, they aren’t just getting a new software vendor - they’re getting a partner. We view ourselves as an extension of their Talent Acquisition team, taking on their recruitment challenges and hiring goals as our own. The Client Success team at Paradox knows better than anyone that when our clients win, we win. And we’re searching for a like-minded team player who’s ready to drive BIG wins with our biggest clients.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As a Client Success Director, you will:
- Be the primary account manager to one or more of our largest, most complex clients, helping them achieve their strategic business goals with our AI-powered solutions and continuously wowing them with our delightfully simple, feels-like-magic software
- Deliver exceptional service throughout the client journey, including training and onboarding, ongoing product support and troubleshooting, and strategic account management
- Proactively monitor clients’ success and adoption and continuously seek new insights into their evolving goals, challenges, and pain points
- Provide deep product expertise and serve as the subject matter expert for platform use and support
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to drive ongoing product innovations and creative new solutions for your clients
- Develop relationships with clients and users within the organizations to seamlessly manage renewal and expansion opportunities
Experience & Skills Required
- 5+ years of experience in client success, customer service or account management roles, supporting large enterprise accounts (clients with 10,000+ employees)
- 3+ years of experience supporting or implementing enterprise HR/recruiting software solutions, either in house or as a software provider, including ATS, CRM, HCM, or other related technologies
- Technical understanding of complex HR technology ecosystems, integrations, and large-scale systems rollouts
- Experience presenting to and educating senior executives and strategic leadership at global enterprise organizations
- Comfortable working remotely with a cross-functional team and clients across different time zones
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time