Client Success Director
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a global startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of conversational AI. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’re proud to support some of the biggest brands in the world, have been recognized as a Human Resource Executive’s Best HR Product, and were recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers. We’ve experienced tremendous growth and we are hiring a Client Success Director to provide top-notch service to our clients as we continue to scale globally.
As a Paradox Client Success Director, you will serve as the strategic account manager partnering with global enterprise clients through technology and process transformations and for ongoing exceptional client support.
As a Client Success Director, You Will:
- Understand our clients’ objectives and work collaboratively to support them in reaching their goals and driving recruiting success
- Leverage your knowledge and passion for enterprise software and the recruiting industry to drive innovation and improved hiring experiences for global organizations and their talent
- Work cross-functionally with clients and internal teams to deliver exceptional service through all aspects of the client journey, including but not limited to: implementation, training and onboarding, ongoing support and strategic account management
- Provide deep product expertise and serve as the subject matter expert for platform use and support
- Proactively monitor success and adoption, troubleshoot technical issues, and manage ongoing strategic support
- Develop relationships with multiple stakeholders and decision makers within each organization you support to effectively manage renewal and expansion opportunities.
- 4+ years of experience supporting enterprise-level HR tech software solutions, either in house or as a software provider
- Experience presenting to and educating senior executives and strategic leadership at global enterprise organizations
- Strong technical aptitude and understanding of complex HR technology ecosystems, integrations, and large-scale systems rollouts
- Comfortable working remotely with a cross-functional team and clients across different time zones
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people driven towards a shared vision
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to to work with a market leading, innovative product that clients love
- Be part of a culture that fosters collaboration, constant improvement and a commitment to learning
Job Status: Full Time