Client Success Director (UK)
Are you an HR technology expert committed to driving results for clients and their candidates?
Do you have experience managing relationships with complex, multi-national or global organizations?
Does the idea of buliding a team and brand in an emerging market excite you?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right, you can build teams that can change the world. We’re helping organizations around the globe reimagine hiring with our first-of-its-kind recruitment technology. From our virtual AI assistant, Olivia, to our best-in-class hiring assessments, Paradox is laser focused on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our high-performance culture and triple-digit growth have been recognized on Deloitte’s "Fast 500" technology companies, the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies, and as a Forbes Best Startup Employers. And we’re just getting started. We are looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company and create the future together.
We are hiring a Client Success Director who can provide top-notch strategic support and service to our biggest clients and leadership to our growing team. You will serve as a strategic account manager, partnering with global enterprise clients through technology and process transformations and for ongoing exceptional client support. You’ll also support the development of a growing Client Success team focused on driving impactful results for our clients, while playing a key role in growing a new market as we expand the Paradox footprint in the UK and across the EMEA region.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As a Client Success Director, you will:
- Build, lead, and manage a Client Success team, providing mentorship, support, and guidance
- Personally support our largest global clients by understanding their objectives and working collaboratively to enable them to reach their goals and drive recruiting success
- Leverage your knowledge and passion for enterprise software and the recruiting industry to drive innovation and improved hiring experiences for global organizations and their talent
- Work cross-functionally with clients and internal teams to deliver exceptional service through all aspects of the client journey, including but not limited to: implementation, training and onboarding, ongoing support and strategic account management
- Provide deep product expertise and serve as the subject matter expert for platform use and support
- Proactively monitor success and adoption, troubleshoot technical issues, and manage ongoing strategic support
- Develop relationships with multiple stakeholders and decision makers within each organization you support to effectively manage renewal and expansion opportunities.
Experience & Skills Required
- 8 + years of experience supporting enterprise-level HR tech software solutions, either in house or as a software provider
- 4+ years of experience managing a team of direct reports
- Strong technical aptitude and understanding of complex HR technology ecosystems, integrations, and large-scale systems rollouts
- Experience presenting to and educating senior executives and strategic leadership at global enterprise organizations
- Passion for mentoring and developing employees
- Comfortable working remotely with a cross-functional team and clients across different time zones
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Authorization to work in the United Kingdom
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: PDX_PA_C121387F-8033-473F-92F0-4207471FCB5D_219591