Client Content Specialist
Are you a great writer with a knack for creating simple, engaging content?
Do you love the intersection of analysis, branding and storytelling?
Are you tech savvy and interested in working with innovative new technologies?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
We’re hiring a Client Content Specialist to help us deliver simple solutions to complex problems with our innovative AI software. If you’re a naturally curious tinkerer who wants to kick-start a career in transformative technology, we want to hear from you!
As a Client Content Specialists, you will:
- Help our customers (we call them clients) revolutionize the way they hire with our conversation-based recruiting software and virtual AI assistant, Olivia
- Craft Olivia’s automated responses for our clients’ chat conversations, adopting the unique brand voice of each client
- Develop a deep understanding of clients’ unique organizations and cultures, translating their policies and documents into highly customized, digestible conversational messages
- Monitor clients’ conversational trends to ensure Olivia is replying to prompts and questions with high quality, on-brand responses
- Work with teammates, clients, and the Product team to help drive improvements to the quality of Olivia’s conversational AI skills
Experience & Skills Required
- Have previous internship/ work experience in either technical writing, digital content creation, client-facing roles, and/ or copywriting a plus
- Have strong organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- The ability to think creatively and outside of the box while drafting and editing client content to reflect an organization’s brand
- Be adaptable to a fast-paced, evolving technical environment and handle multiple priorities
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time