Business Development Representative
Are you the kind of person who sets BIG goals for yourself? (and won't quit until you've achieved it!)
Do you have an insanely high give-a-damn and a passion for helping people?
Are you looking to kickstart an exciting career where you can make a BIG impact?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high-performance culture with a laser focus on building world-class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
The Sales team at Paradox is all about helping and making an impact. We've seen how transformative our AI software has been for businesses around the world and we have BIG goals for expanding our customer base even more. We're hiring a Business Development Representative to help us find new opportunities to make a difference for our clients. You would have a critical role on the Sales team and a direct impact on the growth of our company by researching and identifying prospective new companies who can benefit from our products, and building meaningful relationships as we move them through the sales process. Business Development Reps at Paradox are passionate about helping, extremely motivated, and they love the hustle of reaching big goals.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As a Business Development Representative, you will:
- Become an expert on our product and industry
- Use creative prospecting strategies to build a pipeline of potential customers (we call them clients)
- Cultivate sales leads through consultative, strategic conversations
- Connect with potential clients through outbound cold calling (60+ calls/day) & emailing
- Book 5+ qualified meetings/week for our Account Executives
Experience & Skills Required:
- Motivated to build a lasting career in sales
- Prior experience in customer-facing roles (sales and/or customer service)
- Excellent communication skills & professional phone presence
- Driven to make an impact and exceed sales goals
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package
Learn more about our full-time and intern career opportunities at https://careers.paradox.ai/students
Job Status: Full Time