Business Development Representative - May 2021 Start
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
We’re hiring a Business Development Representative to join us in Spring 2021 and play a pivotal role in the expansion of our customer base and revenue. If you are passionate, motivated, and want to kick-start your career in a relationship-driven, client-facing role, we want to hear from you!
As a Business Development Representative, you will:
- Become an expert on our product and industry
- Use creative prospecting strategies to build a pipeline of potential customers (we call them clients)
- Cultivate sales leads through consultative, strategic conversations
- Connect with potential clients through outbound cold calling (60+ calls/day) & emailing
- Book 5+ qualified meetings/week for our Account Executives
Experience & Skills Required:
- Motivated to build a lasting career in sales
- Prior experience in customer-facing roles (Sales and/or customer service)
- Excellent communication skills & professional phone presence
- Driven to make an impact and exceed sales goals
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package
Job Status: Full Time