Business Development Internship
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we are looking for Business Development Representative Interns to grow and scale along with us.
This individual will drive forward our mission of transforming the recruiting world one company at a time. These problem-solvers thoughtfully identify companies that could benefit from our game-changing product and take a consultative approach to providing value to our potential clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to launch your sales career with a company invested in your growth and solving real problems for clients. To succeed in this internship, you must be curious, highly-motivated, and solutions-driven. In return, you’ll be given the opportunity to work closely with experienced professionals, eager to share their knowledge with you. You’ll get exposure to life at a fast-paced startup and contribute directly to our client’s success and our growing business.
Paradox’s Business Development Representative Love To:
- Become an HR/Talent Acquisition industry expert
- Drive business by building long-lasting relationships
- Prospect & connect with potential clients through cold calling & emailing
- Book meetings with qualified leads for our Account Executives
- Learn and build their career with a growing company
Successful Business Development Representatives Should:
- Motivation to build a career in sales
- Excellent communication skills & strong business acumen
- Proven track record of success in prior client engagement (Sales and/ or customer service)
- A self-directed mindset, patience, result-oriented goals, high enthusiasm
- Be entering their senior year
- Have a and ability to work out of our Scottsdale, Arizona office
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time