Business Development Intern - Summer 2023
Are you the kind of person who sets BIG goals for yourself? (and won't quit until you've achieved them!)
Do you have an insanely high give-a-damn and a passion for helping people?
Are you looking for a summer 2023 internship where you can have a real impact on a growing company?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right, you can build teams that can change the world. We’re helping organizations around the globe reimagine hiring with our first-of-its-kind recruitment technology. From our virtual AI assistant, Olivia, to our best-in-class hiring assessments, Paradox is laser focused on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our high-performance culture and triple-digit growth have been recognized on Deloitte’s "Fast 500" technology companies, the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies, and as a Forbes Best Startup Employers. And we’re just getting started. We are looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company and create the future together.
The Sales team at Paradox is all about helping and making an impact. We've seen how transformative our AI software has been for businesses around the world and we have BIG goals for expanding our customer base even more. We're hiring a Business Development Intern to help us find new opportunities to make a difference for our clients.
During our internship program, you'll receive professional development opportunities, play a critical role on our sales team, and have a direct impact on the growth of Paradox. You'll research and identify prospective new companies who can benefit from our products, and build meaningful relationships as we move them through the sales process. Business Development Reps at Paradox are passionate about helping, extremely motivated, and they love the hustle of reaching big goals.
Sound like your dream internship? We want to hear from you!
As a Business Development Representative, you will:
- Become an expert on our product and industry
- Use creative prospecting strategies to build a pipeline of potential customers (we call them clients)
- Cultivate sales leads through consultative, strategic conversations
- Connect with potential clients through outbound cold calling & emailing
- Book 5+ qualified meetings/week for our Account Executives
Experience & Skills Required:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Motivated to build a lasting career in sales
- Previous customer-facing work or internship experience, such as customer service, sales, recruiting, or similar roles
- Excellent communication skills & professional phone presence
- Driven to make an impact and exceed sales goals
- The ability to work out of our Scottsdale, AZ office (out-of-state students are welcome!)
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: PDX_PA_4DB671F8-A81C-481F-B4AF-6380C2AA5128_7553