Automation Test Engineer
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We are a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we're looking for more talented software testers to join our team as we continue to scale. These individuals must have the flexibility needed to thrive in an ever-changing startup environment.
This is an unmatched opportunity for passionate and motivated automation test engineers to kick-start their new journeys. If you like what you read below, we want to hear from you!
- 2+ years of experience in using Selenium Webdriver for web application automation testing and Appium for mobile automation testing (We are looking for Junior to Senior level engineers).
- Experience in the development of automation testing frameworks.
- Experience in using different testing techniques in the test design for manual and automation tests.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming languages.
- Python development skills.
- Good knowledge of software testing methodologies, automated testing tools and processes.
- Experience in working with agile/scrum methodology.
- Good sense of teamwork, high responsibility.
- Good at English.
What you will do:
- Develop automated test scripts in whatever language you’d like (Python, Java, etc...) to test web and mobile applications.
- Implement functional tests, using tools like Selenium (any languages).
- Participate in review of project requirements to understand testing objectives, to provide input on testability of requirements and estimation for testing activities.
- Integrate different data sources and validate the data.
- Do manual testing when it is needed.
- Work side by side with a global team of passionate and purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- On-site opportunities in the U.S. for qualified staff.
- Develop amazing products to serve clients who are leading corporations around the world.
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career.
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology.
- Internal and external professional development opportunities.
- Benefit package including:
- Competitive performance-based salary and 13th month salary bonus;
- Annual salary review;
- Healthcare package with annual health check-up and premium medical insurance;
- Free lunch;
- In-house English class;
- Family Care package with medical insurance and child care allowance;
- Loyalty bonus plan;
- And heaps of internal events and team buildings to enjoy.
To learn more about how we're disrupting the recruiting industry, check out our website: paradox.ai
To know more about our social life, visit our fan page: www.facebook.com/ParadoxVietnam
Contact our HR team: email@example.com | Skype: live:hr_17855 | Phone: (+84) 236 3788099
Job Status: Full Time