Associate Product Manager
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people's things right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high-performance culture with a laser focus on building world-class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
We’re a company that believes software should be so simple it feels like magic. The Product team at Paradox is looking for a like-minded person who shares our passion for delivering simple solutions to complex problems through elegant, innovative AI software.
As a junior member of our Product team, you’ll have the opportunity to kick-start your career in product management and make an impact at our company right from the start. You’ll work closely with Product Managers, Product Directors, Engineers, and client-facing teams to help us design and ship simple, beautiful software that our clients and users love.
Sounds like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As an Associate Product Manager, you will:
- Take abstract ideas & turn them into easy-to-use products
- Translate business requirements into simple, intuitive user interface design proposals and software solutions
- Work with Product, Engineering, and client-facing teams to define and execute product initiatives
- Talk with real clients, analyze their behavior on your product, and derive actionable insights
- Continuously research and learn in order to raise the bar of our team and product
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Give and solicit feedback from team members to maintain high product standards
- Uphold our high product standards and design philosophy
Experience & Skills Required
- Demonstrated ability to take on responsibilities and persevere when faced with challenges and goals
- A passion for product development and building products from the ground up
- Hands-on experience or a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or Design
- Preferably experience building & shipping software in an agile environment (but not a must)
- A self-learner with a passion for solving complex problems at scale
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Hebrew
- Availability for a full-time position
- Authorization to work in Israel
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time