Associate Product Manager - May 2021 Start
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’re hiring an Associate Product Manager to join us in Spring 2021 and help us deliver simple solutions to complex problems with our innovative AI software. Paradox Associate Product Managers are curious tinkerers who start with our clients in mind and push boundaries to question the status quo.
If you’re a naturally curious tinkerer who wants to kick-start a career in transformative technology, we want to hear from you!
As an Associate Product Manager, you will:
- Take abstract ideas & turn them into easy-to-use products
- Work with clients & team members to define and execute product initiatives
- Build & maintain product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
- Manage a full feature life-cycle from research and design through development and launch
- Create fast iterations and see their ideas come to life
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university (or equivalent work experience)
- Previous internship or work experience
- Experience building & shipping software in an agile environment
- Demonstrated ability to take on responsibilities and persevere when faced with challenges and goals
- Passion for solving complex problems at scale
- A track record of excellence and distinction, such as leadership roles, awards/scholarships, or other personal accomplishments
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time