Associate Product Designer
Are you a web designer with a passion for intuitive, simple design?
Do you have a "less is more" philosophy and believe that the highest form of art is simplicity? (so do we!)
Are you looking to kick-start a career in product design at a values-driven tech startup?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right, you can build teams that can change the world. We’re helping organizations around the globe reimagine hiring with our first-of-its-kind recruitment technology. From our virtual AI assistant, Olivia, to our best-in-class hiring assessments, Paradox is laser focused on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our high-performance culture and triple-digit growth have been recognized on Deloitte’s "Fast 500" technology companies, the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies, and as a Forbes Best Startup Employers. And we’re just getting started. We are looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company and create the future together.
We’re a company that believes software should be so simple it feels like magic. Our recruiting products are used by job seekers and hiring teams around the world and we’re looking for a designer who wants to help bring beautiful user interface design and delightful experiences to the long-neglected world of HR technology. As a member of our Product team, you’ll work closely with engineers and PMs to design and ship simple, intuitive software that our clients and users love.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As an Associate Product Designer, you will:
- Design simple, intuitive web and mobile interfaces, translating business requirements into magical user experiences and delightful micro-interactions across the entire portfolio of Paradox products
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams on end-to-end user interface design initiatives throughout the product development lifecycle, from conceptualizing and prototyping to building & shipping software
- Create mockups, wireframes, prototypes, and user flows to showcase your UI proposals and user interaction ideas
- Participate in a highly collaborative, iterative design process, proactively giving and receiving feedback from team members
- Uphold our high product standards and design philosophy
- Continuously research and apply the latest UX/UI standards and industry trends
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in user interface design or related field
- Experience in web and mobile UI design - and a spectacular portfolio to show for it!
- Excellent understanding of user experience principles and research methodologies
- Familiarity with prototyping software such as Sketch, Framer, InVision, Figma, or Balsamiq
- Openness to constructive design feedback
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Previous work experience (internships and part-time jobs count!)
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Learn more about our full-time and intern career opportunities at https://careers.paradox.ai/students