Alliances & Partnerships Manager - HCM
Do you proudly "geek out" on the latest HR and recruiting technology?
Are you someone who has built a career on your relationships and developing strategic partnerships?
Do you love creating new opportunities to work with industry partners and peer organizations?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
This is a unique opportunity to have a pivotal role on our growing Channel Partnership team. You will help drive new business opportunities through your strategic relationships with key players in the HR tech industry, strengthening our existing and new alliances and paving the way for successful partnerships. You’ll connect with market-leading organizations, such as HCM, HRIS, ATS, CRM, and Recruitment Marketing platforms, and keep them educated on the ways Paradox can help their customers and engage with our product.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As an Alliances & Partnerships Manager, you will:
- Cultivate strategic relationships with key partners in the HR tech industry, such as HCM, HRIS, ATS, CRM and Recruitment Marketing platforms
- Manage partner relationships and develop channel sales opportunities relationship-building efforts, including: outreach, introductory meetings, sales calls and ongoing support to industry contacts
- Raise awareness of our revolutionary AI product and how it can complement our channel partners’ solutions and help deliver transformative results to their clients
- Leverage industry and technology knowledge to create and present unique solutions to complex recruiting problems
- Remain update-to-date on product improvements/releases and work closely with internal teams to stay current on product developments
Experience & Skills Required
- Experience with HCM, HR/Recruiting technology and deep understanding of the HR Tech ecosystem
- Previous experience in full cycle channel sales and enterprise client management
- Previous experience working for or directly with Human Capital Management (HCM) organizations
- The ability to understand system complexity and translate technical concepts into real-world solutions and applications
- Experience presenting product and solutions demonstrations to senior executives and strategic leadership at enterprise & Fortune 500 companies
- Have a creative approach to cultivating and growing partnership relationships individually and at scale in large and complex partner organizations
- High-level of comfort managing and communicating internal and external expectations
- Proven history of maintaining long-term client relationships to increase product adoption, expansion of services and ongoing support
- Excellent technical knowledge, problem-solving, critical thinking, and project management skills
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: PDX_PA_81993FC8-E984-4C20-943E-DA5CF66C577A_21933766