Accounts Receivable Specialist
Are you passionate about providing great service to internal and external clients?
Is your superpower being thoughtfully organized and detail-oriented in your work?
Do you love surrounding yourself with smart people who challenge you to grow and learn?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automated interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
The accounting & finance team at Paradox is hiring an Accounts Receivable Specialist to collect and process payments from our clients. Paradox is a fast-growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) company and we’re looking for someone with equal parts passion for accounting and working with clients. Our client companies range from quick-service restaurant owner-operators to Fortune 500 organizations, and this is a unique opportunity to interact with a diverse client base and expand your professional skills on a daily basis.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will:
- Be responsible for timely and organized payments for Paradox invoices
- Provide exceptional customer service to Paradox clients on all matters related to billing, including sending payment reminders, responding to questions, and assisting with resolution of any issues or discrepancies
- Track clients’ payments and account activities in our sales and accounting systems
- Assist with contract processing and revenue recognition setup
- Have the opportunity to take on increasing responsibilities as we scale our team
Experience & Skills Required
- 4+ years of experience working in a client-facing accounts receivable or billing specialist role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and/or accounting software
- Customer service orientation
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Salesforce (CRM) experience preferred
- Ability to work from our Scottsdale, AZ office once we return to in-person work
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to be part of the team building the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time