Are you a client-centric sales professional who loves talent acquisition as much as we do?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right, you can build teams that can change the world. We’re helping organizations around the globe reimagine hiring with our first-of-its-kind recruitment technology. From our virtual AI assistant, Olivia, to our best-in-class hiring assessments, Paradox is laser focused on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our high-performance culture and triple-digit growth have been recognized on Deloitte’s "Fast 500" technology companies, the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies, and as a Forbes Best Startup Employers. And we’re just getting started. We are looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company and create the future together.
As a member of our growing sales team, you will leverage your SaaS sales experience to drive growth through new client relationships. You’ll work closely with enterprise HR leaders and recruiting professionals to understand pain points and identify opportunities to drive positive change with our best-in-class recruiting software solutions.
Sound like your perfect fit? We want to hear from you!
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Ask questions first! Our AEs focus on discovery rather than pitching through deep dives with potential clients
- Work closely with clients to gain a deep understanding of their business challenges
- Present creative solutions through storytelling, consultative conversations, and customized product demos
- Collaborate across Paradox teams to deliver scalable recruiting technology to our clients
- Maintain and nurture relationships post-sale while presenting additional Paradox solutions
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum 3 years of full-cycle software (SaaS) sales experience
- Experience selling to human resource and/or talent acquisition (TA) executives
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to companies with 2,500+ employees
- Experience with a consultative, relationship-driven sales cycle
- Track record of long-term success and upward mobility in previous roles
- An innate desire to help clients find solutions to real problems
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to be part of the team building the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: PDX_PA_BB2847C9-3A13-4043-9A82-6E24B878A8A4_21933483