Are you a client-centric sales professional who loves talent acquisition as much as we do?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automated interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
As a member of our growing sales team, you will leverage your SaaS sales experience to drive growth through new client relationships. You’ll support organizations with 2,500 to 7,500 employees, working closely with their HR leaders and recruiting professionals to understand pain paints and identify opportunities to drive positive change with our best-in-class recruiting software solutions.
Sound like your perfect fit? We want to hear from you!
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Ask questions first! Our AEs focus on discovery rather than pitching through deep dives with potential clients
- Work closely with clients to gain a deep understanding of their business challenges
- Present creative solutions through storytelling, consultative conversations, and customized product demos
- Collaborate across Paradox teams to deliver scalable recruiting technology to our clients
- Maintain and nurture relationships post-sale while presenting additional Paradox solutions
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum 3 years of full-cycle software (SaaS) sales experience
- Experience selling to human resource and/or talent acquisition (TA) executives
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to companies with 2,500+ employees
- Experience with a consultative, relationship-driven sales cycle
- Track record of long-term success and upward mobility in previous roles
- An innate desire to help clients find solutions to real problems
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to be part of the team building the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time