Are you a sales professional driven by the desire to help clients find solutions to real problems?
Do you enjoy staying current with the latest game-changing technologies?
Are you inherently relationship oriented and able to create long term connections?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
We’re looking for a top performer who has a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth and expand our global footprint. Account Executives will engage prospective client companies and introduce Paradox products and solutions to drive meaningful improvements in hiring results. You’ll help us transform the industry of recruiting and hiring by building relationships, serving as a trusted advisor, and introducing our conversational AI software to companies across Singapore.
Excited about introducing next generation recruitment technology in Singapore? We want to hear from you!
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Leverage your SaaS sales experience to drive new business opportunities
- Manage the full sales cycle using a consultative, relationship-driven approach
- Outreach to prospective client companies to introduce Paradox and generate interest in initial business conversations
- Navigate complex organizational structures and technology stacks for business as you lead discovery conversations, product demos and solution discussions
- Listen and ask questions to gain deep understanding of clients’ recruiting and hiring challenges
- Present creative solutions through storytelling and consultation
- Educate potential clients and their teams on the transformative power of our AI products, building a coalition of Paradox enthusiasts throughout the organization
Experience & Skills Required
- 3+ years in full cycle software sales role selling complex technology solutions
- Experience in the SaaS industry, highly preferred
- A consultative, relationship-driven sales philosophy
- Successful experience in multi-stakeholder environment
- Selling to or through channel partners. May include channel sales support and channel development duties.
- Comfortable with an autonomous work environment and a distributed, global workforce
- Track record of long-term success and upward mobility in previous roles
- Authorization to work in Singapore
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with a global team of passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time