At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
Are you a client-centric sales professional who loves talent acquisition as much as we do? We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we are looking for an Account Executive to help expand our reach and impact on the Talent industry.
This sales professional will leverage their SaaS sales experience to drive growth through new client relationships. They’ll work closely with our clients, business development, and solutions teams to understand client pain points and improvement opportunities, and to drive positive change in the TA/HR practices of these complex mid-enterprise organizations and Fortune500 companies.
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Ask questions first! Our AEs focus on discovery rather than pitching through deep dives with potential clients
- Work closely with clients to gain a deep understanding of their business challenges
- Present creative solutions through storytelling and consultative conversations
- Collaborate with the Paradox team to deliver scalable recruiting technology to our clients
- Maintain and nurture relationships post-sale while presenting additional Talent solutions
Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum 3 years of full-cycle software (SaaS) sales experience
- Knowledge of the HR tech industry
- Experience selling or implementing software solutions to enterprise & fortune 500 companies highly preferred
- Experience with a consultative, relationship-driven sales cycle
- Track record of long-term success and upward mobility in previous roles
- An innate desire to help clients find solutions to real problems
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package
Job Status: Full Time