VP, Data Security & Privacy
Are you a certified information security professional looking for an exciting new challenge?
Do you have a passion for both the strategy and execution of infosec programs?
Are you ready to help shape the future of data privacy and security at one of America’s fastest-growing SaaS companies?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automated interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
We’re looking for an experienced information security professional to lead, implement, and oversee data security & privacy programs at Paradox. This is an exciting opportunity to scale and optimize information security measures at one of the fastest growing companies in the US (ranked #225 on this year’s Inc 5000) and guide data privacy strategy for a global enterprise software company.
Sound like your perfect fit? We want to hear from you!
As VP of Data Security & Privacy, you will:
- Lead the information security program at Paradox, ensuring compliance with ISO 27001 and SOC 2 standards through ongoing management of all infosec policies and practices
- Manage global data privacy and governance across the organization, ensuring all business processes and policies are consistent with industry standards, privacy laws and regulations, including GDPR and CCPA
- Oversee all aspects of Information Security Risk Management in accordance with NIST RMF and CMMI frameworks
- Deliver excellent customer service to employees as our in-house expert on infosec and data privacy, including assistance with client-facing requests and inquiries (i.e. RFP responses and security questionnaires) and ongoing training and awareness initiatives
- Work collaboratively across internal teams and with external stakeholders on all matters related to infosec and data privacy at Paradox
Experience & Skills Required
- 7+ years of experience managing information security programs in compliance with SOC 2 and ISO 27001 regulatory requirements and NIST frameworks
- At least one of the following certifications: CISA, CISM, CRISC, CMMI, and/or CISSP
- Experience across a broad range of infosec and risk management areas, including: security audits, IT process and controls assessments, vulnerability management, penetration testing, endpoint security, identity access management, data loss protection, etc.
- Experience managing data privacy policies/protocols in compliance with GDPR, Privacy Shield, CCPA, and other consumer data and communication compliance standards
- Deep knowledge of information security technologies and SIEM software, including AWS Security Hub, Sophos Central, JumpCloud, Tenable/Nessus, SimpleRisk, and KnowBe4
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security or related field
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent leadership and project management skills, with the ability to drive security training plans and initiatives across multiple departments
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time