Videographer/Editor - May 2021 Start
Are you a multi-talented videographer with a passion for post-production storytelling?
Do you love getting to touch every part of the production process - from camerawork to sound engineering to cutting and editing?
Are you looking for the opportunity to create videos powerful enough to disrupt entire industries?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
The Marketing team at Paradox is looking for someone who shares our love for simple design and compelling storytelling to join the team and help us bring our video content to the next level. You’ll be our team’s one-person production studio and manage the shooting, editing, and delivery of videos that tell the Paradox story and bring our products to life. You will make a BIG impact on the future of our company, through powerful videos that elevate our brand on a global scale and help us build the next great software company - Paradox!
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As a Videographer/Editor, you will:
- Tell the Paradox story through the creation of powerful brand and marketing videos, managing all aspects of the video production process
- Design, set up, and direct video shoots in the studio and field
- Operate camera, sound and lighting equipment to capture professional quality video and audio
- Transform raw footage into a compelling story through masterful post-production cutting, editing, mixing and graphics
- Balance multiple projects simultaneously, working in close partnership with the Marketing team and other internal and external collaborators
Experience & Skills Required
- Exceptional ability (and passion!) for storytelling through video
- Highly skilled in post-production editing software, such as Final Cut Pro and Adobe Creative Cloud products (Premiere Pro, After Effects, etc.)
- Experience shooting and recording video and audio, in both studio and field environments
- Knowledgeable in lighting, sound, and video equipment for professional quality corporate and social media videos
- Demo reel highlighting videography and post-production skills
- Bachelor's degree in film, film production, or related field (or equivalent work experience)
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time