Technology Systems & Security Admin
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we are hiring a Technology Systems & Security Administrator to manage company systems, including computer hardware and software applications, assist with security and privacy compliance and best practices, and provide technical support to a globally distributed team.
- Serve as the point of contact for employee questions related to technical support and troubleshooting for both hardware and software applications
- Manages process and distribution of corporate technology, including laptops, tablets, mobile phones, and other network-enabled devices.
- Mobile device management, including contracts, hardware and cloud-based communication applications
- Responsible for onboarding of new employees with the appropriate hardware and software for both in-office as well as distributed workforce needs
- Partner with leadership to ensure best practice compliance for security and privacy, including:
- Policy Adherence and Audits (ISO 27001, SOC2, CMMI)
- Vulnerability Scanning (Laptops, Applications)
- Third-Party Risk Assessments
- Asset Management
- Standard Configurations (set and audit standard configuration)
- Information Security Risk Tracking (System access, onboarding, off-boarding, system vulnerabilities)
Experience and Requirements:
- A minimum of 2+ years experience in Technology/IT Support, IT Administrator, System Administration, Information Security or similar role
- A passion and knowledge of technology principles and systems
- Knowledge of installing and troubleshooting Mac OS, iOS, Google Apps, Cloud-based phones, Sophos (or other antivirus security software), Atera (or similar RMM)
- Experience managing Sophos Central or other security management console
- An ability to communicate technical concepts effectively across functions of the company and to users of various technical abilities
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple responsibilities
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage, & a 401(k) retirement plan
Job Status: Full Time