Technology & System Support Administrator
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we are looking for a Technology & System Support Administrator to assist our team with all internal and remote-access hardware and software care and continuous support.
This individual must be passionate about helping others while caring deeply for our company’s success through continuous support for IT technologies. They will leverage their experience in troubleshooting computers and solving any network related issues. Technology & System Support Administrators must emphasize attention to detail, and imaginative problem-solving while working collaboratively with all teams. This person will be challenged with creating and maintaining all tech and inventory support throughout the organization. They will also help to ‘onboard’ any new employees with the appropriate hardware and software for both in-office as well as remote work capacities. To succeed in this position, they must have the flexibility, high-give-a-damn, and effective communication skills needed to succeed in a fast-paced startup environment.
Successful Technology & System Support Administrators will:
- Troubleshoot, resolve and provides solutions for hardware/software such as employee laptops, company-owned smartphones, cloud-based phones, and various applications
- Help in on-boarding of all new employees with appropriate devices and systems
- Serve as the IT point of contact for questions covering a range of topics including security, operating systems, communication devices and remote IT software
- Cross functionally communicate to ensure the stability of our current systems and process
- Support and maintain hardware inventory and work toward continuous improvement of all devices in the office and for remote employees
Experience and Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Tech/IT Support, IT Administrator or similar role
- Experience with security policies and compliance frameworks
- A passion and knowledge of IT principles and systems (in-office and remote)
- Knowledge of installing and troubleshooting hardware/software with Mac OS, iOS, Google Apps, Cloud-based phones, remote management and monitoring including Sophos and Atera
- An ability to communicate technical concepts effectively across functions of the company
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple responsibilities
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage, & a 401(k) retirement plan
Job Status: Full Time