Technical Program Manager
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we are looking for a Technical Program Manager to join our team! This person will be responsible for overseeing all of our client-facing software implementations and external projects to ensure the success of all initiatives.
Our Technical Program Manager will leverage their exceptional project management skills to track and manage projects, escalate risks, issues and dependencies, communicate with internal and external stakeholders and drive toward established deadlines. This person will work closely with our Product and Client Success teams to deliver seamless software implementations by keeping all projects organized and on track.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Paradox Team. You will be working alongside people who are extremely passionate about AI technology and innovation. If you like what you read below, we want to hear from you!
Paradox’s Technical Program Manager Loves To:
- Help Paradox exceed client expectations and ensure projects are delivered on, or before schedule
- Create and manage cross-functional project roadmaps, program-level documentation and support internal and external stakeholders on executing project deliverables
- Identify and raise inter-project and program-level risks, issues, dependencies and help with mitigation plans and resource allocation
A Successful Technical Program Manager Should Have:
- At least 5 years experience in a software or highly technical program management role overseeing multiple, simultaneous initiatives and project teams
- Experience with Agile software development methodology and processes
- Exceptional communication skills - feel comfortable escalating risks, issues, and program dependencies in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to manage to the "big picture" while maintaining a keen eye for detail
- Familiarity with Jira, preferred
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage, & a 401(k) retirement plan
To meet Olivia, our AI assistant, and learn more about how we're disrupting the recruiting industry, check out our website - https://careers.paradox.ai
Job Status: Full Time